Medius is a leading global provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping organizations drive their business forward by enabling best-in-class process efficiency, cost saving opportunities and greater financial control.
Our modular SaaS spend management suite includes market leading solutions for strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement, accounts payable automation and supplier management as well as data insights tools bringing control, compliance and cost savings throughout the entire source-to-pay-process.
In business for 20 years globally, Medius provides its employees the stability of a growth firm merged with the innovative culture of a tech startup. Medius employees enjoy the rich work-life balance associated with the company ́s Swedish roots.
Global Business Operations Assistant
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring operational excellence across diverse functions on a global scale. This role encompasses responsibilities in global contract management, event planning, procurement support, and compliance reporting.
- Manage and organize international contracts, ensuring compliance with legal and company standards
- Collaborate with legal and procurement teams to streamline contract processes globally
- Plan and coordinate international company events, ensuring alignment with organizational objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for successful event management
- Provide support for global procurement processes, including vendor communication and contract management
- Assist in global sourcing and purchasing activities as required
- Support non-financial compliance reporting initiatives on a global scale
- Collect and analyze relevant data to contribute to accurate and timely global reporting
- Execute daily administrative tasks for seamless global office operations
- Manage correspondence, schedules, and document workflows
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in administrative roles with a global perspective
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with international event planning, procurement processes, and global contract handling
- Fluent English
- Understanding of non-financial reporting principles is advantageous
- International environment with strong career development opportunities
- Spacious office near Rondo Grzegórzeckie in a unique building (no open spaces)
- Individual training budget: 3 000 net PLN + 5 days off
- Additional 1 day off for your birthday (B-Day)
- Multikafeteria program, private healthcare (LuxMed), life insurance
- Integration Parties (Summer Party, Xmas Party, Game Board Party, and other spontaneous events)
- Our office is open but you can also work from home