Medius is a leading global provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping organizations drive their business forward by enabling best-in-class process efficiency, cost-saving opportunities, and greater financial control.
Our modular SaaS spend management suite includes market leading solutions for strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement, accounts payable automation and supplier management as well as data insights tools bringing control, compliance, and cost savings throughout the entire source-to-pay-process.
In business for over 20 years globally, Medius provides its employees the stability of a growth firm combined with the innovative culture of a tech startup. Medius employees enjoy the rich work-life balance associated with the company´s Swedish roots.
Medius is now looking for a Technical Consultant with focus on integrations, both pre-packaged out-of-the-box and REST API.
In this role you will be part of Medius Professional Services team and play a vital role in projects implementing our spend management suite for our customers. Your key responsibilities will be to deploy and configure the integrations between our suite and our customers’ ERPs, and to guide our customers in best practice usage of APIs and integrations between the different systems.
What will you do?
- Work with a Project Manager and Application Consultant as the technical element of the client-facing Professional Services delivery team.
- Deploy and configure Medius standard integrations
- Guide and support customers when communicating with Medius APIs
- Guide customers on best practice processes and configuration
- Configuration of our SaaS applications
- Implement Data Capture solutions
- Implement EDI invoice imports
- Provide elements of documented setup and configuration for handover to the support function
- Interface with technical peers within Professional Services, Cloud Ops and RnD
What experience are we looking for?
- Good understanding and demonstrable aptitude of cloud-based software integrations and APIs
- Prior experience of IT system implementations, preferably cloud-based/SaaS
- Structured work approach and good communication skills
- The ability to manage several parallel tasks with good quality and control
The following experiences are preferred:
- Previous experience working with Oracle NetSuite, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX/Finance & Operations, Dynamics NAV/Business Central, or Infor M3
- Knowledgeable around REST APIs
- PowerBI and other reporting tools
- Prior experience in Spend management, Source-to-Pay/Purchase-to-Pay
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree
What are we offering?
- International environment with Swedish working culture
- Spacious office near Rondo Grzegórzeckie in a unique building
- Equipped kitchen with all things that helps to survive (tea, coffee, milk, Nutella, etc.)
- Training budget for continuous development
- Additional 1 day off for your birthday
- Multikafeteria program, private healthcare (LuxMed), life insurance
- Social events (Summer Party, Christmas Party, Game Board Party and other spontaneous events)
Our entrepreneurial culture will give you the opportunity to influence our direction and your career while having the stability, benefits and career possibilities of a global company, working with both domestic and international clients. We offer you a challenging position in a fast-growing company with strong financial ownership and a clear vision. We have generous benefits and believe in individual growth.
The position is full-time and will be based in Krakow, Poland.
You must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Most work is done from your desk, but some travel may be required to client sites.
You must be willing to work flexible hours to accommodate customers in Europe and North America.