Medius is a leading global provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping organizations drive their business forward by enabling best-in-class process efficiency, cost saving opportunities and greater financial control.
Our modular SaaS spend management suite includes market leading solutions for strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement, accounts payable automation and supplier management as well as data insights tools bringing control, compliance and cost savings throughout the entire source-to-pay-process.
In business for 20 years globally, Medius provides its employees the stability of a growth firm merged with the innovative culture of a tech startup.
Medius operates in 11 countries across the globe and requires a uniform approach to collections and accounts receivable management. This will be lead from our Polish hub. The Collections Specialist will be responsible for global collections across our customer base as well as helping to improve processes and collections forecasting for cashflow purposes.
This is a new and exciting role in a fast growing global business. There are significant opportunities for continued progression and career development for the right candidate
- Establish implement, and maintain an effective overdue control and follow-up program for all customer accounts that are late, overdue, potentially overdue, or written-off
- Execute the collection process for defined customers (e.g. strategic customers) by contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determining reasons for non-payment (via phone calls and emails)
- Deliver high level of customer service and analysis of situation on customer accounts;
- Follow up on overdue accounts
- Participate in resolution of unclear payments and evaluate customer account and payment
- Work closely with Global Sales teams to support collections processes and ensure strong customer relationships are maintained
- Prepare financial reports periodically or upon request
- Communicate with the management and prepare process maps and improvement procedures when needed
- Contribute to the update and maintenance of collections model and forecast for cash flow forecasting
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a global business
- Solid working experience in collections, cash applications, credit, accounts payable, or related finance roles in a global business
- Strong customer service and client-focus attitude
- Good analytical skills, attention to details and ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills and ability to maintain professional business contact
- Fluent English
- International environment with strong progression opportunities
- Spacious office near Rondo Grzegórzeckie in a unique building (no open spaces)
- Individual training budget: 3 000 net PLN + 5 days off
- Additional 1 day off for your birthday (B-Day)
- Multikafeteria program, private healthcare (LuxMed), life insurance
- Integration Parties (Summer Party, Xmas Party, Game Board Party, and other spontaneous events)
- Our office is open but you can also work from home