Medius is a leading global provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping organizations drive their business forward by enabling best-in-class process efficiency, cost-savings, and greater financial control.
Our modular spend management suite includes market leading solutions for payments, strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement, accounts payable automation, and supplier management as well as data insight tools bringing control, compliance and cost savings throughout the entire source-to-pay process.
We have a culture of constantly challenging ourselves and our colleagues and appreciating an ethos of open feedback to support alignment and collaboration towards our common goals. Add to this strong leadership from an experienced global executive management team and you'll find a terrific opportunity to join Medius and truly make a difference.
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a business with incredible momentum and rapid growth; in a company leading the change – not following it – then come and join us here at Medius.
For more info: www.medius.com
The Role- Business Advisor /Solutions Consultant-
Supporting Sales and Pre Sales through the sales cycle
Customer Facing/Interaction as a Solutions Consultant supporting execs in their Sales and live Demos
The Business Advisor is a non-quota carrying role in the cross-sell team will be to support the individual sales teams in their sales process related to our spend management suit, throughout EMEA.
You will be responsible for pre-sales work & deep-dive sessions as well as making sure that the individual sales executive he Is supporting is doing the right things to move the sales-process forward.
You will act as the expert and as a support person in the on-going sales cases related to our spend management suit
This will include:
- Discovery calls
- Frist pitch meetings
- Deep-dive demos
- Technical due diligence
- RFX response input (in collaboration with bid management)
- Collaborating with marketing to identify the required sales-collateral from a spend management point of view
- Working with the product team to ensure demo environment data is updated and sufficient
- Inputting into the product roadmap
- Educate the sales-executives on the Medius spend management suite
Must have Experience and Attributes
- Language Fluency- Swedish Native and English Fluency plus below
- SaaS Industry Background obtained specifically with Spend Management Solutions - S2C or P2P with sound understanding of procurement modules plus below
- Be in a Solutions Consultant or a Sales Consultant/Advisory role as a preference with 2-3 years experience plus below
- Solution Consultancy experience of serving as the business/functionalSto
advisor for large, complex, cross product, high profile projects, translating business
requirements into solution plus below
- Relay process recommendations based on client requirements plus below
- Consult with clients on service line workflow and guide them through interdependencies and design decision impacts; provide solution oversight, direction, and expertise to stakeholders; and drive client-specific solution
- Be highly driven, agile mindset, passionate and accomplishment oriented with a willingness and an ambition to grow with us as we grow.
A fantastic progressive, forward moving, driven and passionate work culture
Excellent Base Salary + Variable + Benefits Package.
An environment of work that will stretch you and draw the best talent and skills, ever out of you.
Well balanced approach to life and work
A view to die for - waterfront view Stockholm office