NEW BUSINESS Sales Executive- Home based, with offices in Manchester & London
Medius is a leading global provider of accounts payable automation and integrated spend management solutions, helping mid-market organizations improve process efficiency, save money, and get greater financial control. The Medius spend management suite includes solutions for strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement, accounts payable automation and supplier management.
For more info: www.medius.com
Medius is adding to the UK Sales Team in support of our continued growth and expansion in the UK and Ireland. We are looking for highly skilled professionals proficient in new customer acquisition, pipeline development, and securing mutually beneficial customer contracts.
Success in the Sales Executive position will build on excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills that reinforce our domain expertise and, in doing so, showcase the business benefits and value of the Medius Spend Management suite of solutions. Experience and understanding of cloud SaaS eSourcing, eProcurement and Spend Management solutions or similar is a priority.
Specifically, we are looking for energetic, process-oriented can-do sales & business development professionals with experience in the AP Automation and Procure-to-Pay arenas.
This position reports directly to the VP of Sales / Board Level Director for the region and involves:
- Working directly with prospects and colleagues in defined UK industry territories to secure monthly and quarterly contracts with new clients. A hunter mentality with strong closing skills is required.
- Qualification of opportunities by understanding the business challenges at prospect organizations, asking the right questions, and recognizing a functional fit for our offerings. A Value/GAP based approach is key and early qualify IN/OUT is expected.
- Crafting and delivering compelling solution proposals that accurately demonstrate value and illustrate a strong ROI utilizing the tools and templates provided.
- Demonstration of AP Automation domain expertise at a level necessary to build trust and provide valued advice to prospects while leveraging subject matter experts on the team.
- Working in a relational fashion with key strategic ERP partners, large and small consultancies, and tactical integration partners to support new business generation and development.
- Championing the RFx bid process to ensure timely responses while supporting the Pre-Sales and Bid Management teams in developing insightful, educated, and winning proposals.
- Identify and define market driven high-level requirements for solution functionality to drive revenue growth and customer retention.
Key Skills and Experience
- Ideally, 8+ years of mid-market or enterprise sales experience with S2C/P2P is essential. Other areas include Spend Management, D365/Finance Operations, or ERP sales
- Self-starter with ability to demonstrate consistent self-motivation to set regular meetings with clients while expanding knowledge and skills through personal research and development.
- A Hunter mentality is key. You will be responsible for generating 60% of your own pipeline.
- Experience working with Co-sell or Referral Partners would be advantageous.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with discipline, focus, and collaboration working with remote colleagues across locations and time zones. Needs a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work to set deadlines, manage and prioritize your time while handling a large workload across multiple sales opportunities and bids with a “can-do, will-do” attitude.
- Flexibility in working hours to meet deadlines and ensure consistent performance is an on-going requirement.
- Team player, collaborating across teams and departments in North America, and Europe with a Growth Mindset.
- Experience in engaging with customers and holding confident business conversations to generate trust and build and maintain close and effective working relationships with prospects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create & deliver clear, engaging, accurate & concise presentations. Frequent delivery of ROI analyses, proposals, and value propositions to Manager, Director, VP, and C-level individuals within a target organization.
- Functional use of Office365, Salesforce, other common tools for genuine collaboration matched with an ability to learn and regularly utilize the sales tools provided by the company.
Basic Salary plus generous OTE with accelerators
Private Medical, Health, Dental Care for Employee and Immediate Family
26 days Annual Holidays (including birthday) plus Bank Holiday
Remote Working where required (office in Manchester & London)