Medius is a leading global provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping organizations drive their business forward by enabling best-in-class process efficiency, cost-savings, and greater financial control.
Our modular spend management suite includes market leading solutions for payments, strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement, accounts payable automation, and supplier management as well as data insight tools bringing control, compliance and cost savings throughout the entire source-to-pay process.
Thanks to an easy cloud deployment, intuitive user interface, and built-in best practices, our customers experience tangible savings right from the start in addition to long-term ROI success. With Medius, spend is simply managed and savings are quickly realized by our customers.
Founded in 2001 and celebrating 20 years in business, Medius is owned by the global investment firm Marlin Equity Partners. In 2019 Medius acquired Wax Digital in The UK, followed by further acquisition of OnPay Solutions in USA to become a powerhouse in spend management solutions. The group has over 550 employees and offices in Sweden (HQ), the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Canada and Poland.
As a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary company, Medius continues investment in and execution of a substantial growth plan to reinforce Medius’ position as a global leader in the market. With a dedicated Medius Pay sales team, we extend our reach even further.
We have a culture of constantly challenging ourselves and our colleagues and appreciating an ethos of open feedback to support alignment and collaboration towards our common goals. Add to this strong leadership from an experienced global executive management team and you'll find a terrific opportunity to join Medius and truly make a difference.
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a business with incredible momentum and rapid growth; in a company leading the change – not following it – then come and join us here at Medius.
For more info: www.medius.com
Medius is growing the Sales Team in support of our continued growth and expansion into Payments in the Nordics region. We are looking for highly skilled professionals proficient in new customer acquisition, pipeline development, and opportunity management with a background in APA – Accounts Payable Automation, treasury, and/or P2P utilization.
Experience and understanding of the APA, Source 2 Pay, Procure 2 Pay or Source 2 Contract marketplace and requirements for Mid-Market accounts coupled with a general knowledge of cloud SaaS eSourcing, eProcurement and Spend Management solutions.
- Working directly with prospects and colleagues in a defined sales region to secure monthly contracts with new clients both directly and indirectly. A hunter mentality with strong communication, deal management, and closing skills is required.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the sales team in addition to those in management, pre-sales, delivery, and product management to ensure timely progression of opportunities.
- Qualification of opportunities by understanding the business challenges at prospect organizations, asking the right questions, and recognizing a functional fit for our offerings.
- Crafting and delivering compelling solution proposals.
- Demonstration of the Medius Payments offering and the overall Medius ecosystem for S2P and P2P.
- Increase sales of software licenses by acquisition of new & existing customers.
- Manage and own the full sales cycle, including prospecting and qualification, contract negotiations, and closing business
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at Management and C-level.
- Use Salesforce to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business.
Who are you? Gothenburg, Linkoping or Stockholm Based
- Preferably experience in enterprise software solution sales, preferably in the ERP or Accounts Payable Automation or Source 2 Pay solutions Sales
- Experience of sales and sales management and a big advantage is if you have experience with SaaS Accounts Payable Automation- Source 2 Pay, Procure 2 Pay or Source 2 Contract
- Self-starter with ability to demonstrate consistent self-motivation to set regular meetings with clients.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with discipline, focus, and collaboration working with remote colleagues.
- Team player, collaborating across teams and departments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create & deliver clear, engaging, accurate & concise presentations.
- Capable of using SaaS selling methodology
- Proven experience in successfully leveraging a Partner and Alliances network
- Entrepreneurial, self‐starter, team-minded and resilient
- Hunter‐mentality combined with a consultative selling approach
- General understanding of what purpose a payment solutions serves when bundled with our modules from an iS2P-suite.
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts
What we bring to the table?
- Competitive salary and benefit package within an organization with great teamwork and feedback culture. You will be able to work with true professionals throughout our global organization and enjoy the amazing atmosphere in our offices.
- Join a company with fast growth and progressive and competitive product roadmap. We truly invest in the future.
- Possibility to evolve into a senior spend management sales executive.